- 연구실: 508호, E16-1
- 2017 UC San Diego Bioengineering 박사
브레인-바디-머신 인터페이스, 고효율저전력 바이오센서, 초소형 이식 시스템
Assistant Professor, Bio and Brain Engineering, KAIST, Republic of Korea
- 2017 ~ 2019
Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Bioengineering University of California, San Diego (UC San Diego), USA
- 2009 ~ 2012
연구원, SK Hynix, South Korea
- Senior Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (2019-present)
- Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (2009-2019)
수상 경력: 교내, 교외
- Predoctoral Achievement Award for 2017-18, IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society
- Shunichi Usami Ph.D. Thesis Design Award, 2017-18, UC San Diego Bioengineering
- Gold Medal, 16th Samsung Electronics Humantech Thesis Prize Contest
- C. Kim, S. Joshi, H. Courellis, J. Wang, C. Miller, and G. Cauwenberghs, "Sub-μVrms-noise Sub-μW/Channel ADC-Direct Neural Recording with 200-mV/ms Transient Recovery Through Predictive Digital Autoranging," in IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits (JSSC), vol. 53, no. 11, pp. 3101-3110 Nov. 2018.
- S. Ha, C. Kim, J. Park, G. Cauwenberghs, and P. P. Mercier, "A Fully Integrated RF-powered Energy-replenishing Current-controlled Stimulator," in IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems, Nov. 2018.
- C. Kim, C.-S. Chae, Y.-S. Yuk, C. M. Thomas, Y.-G. Kim, J.-K. Kwon, S. Ha, G.
Cauwenberghs, and G.-H. Cho, "A 500 MHz-bandwidth 7.5 mVPP-ripple Power-Amplifier Supply Modulator for RF Polar Transmitters," in IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits (JSSC), vol. 53, no. 6, pp. 1653-1665, June 2018.
- C. Kim, S. Ha, J. Park, A. Akinin, P. P. Mercier and G. Cauwenberghs, "A 144 MHz Fully Integrated Resonant Regulating Rectifier with Hybrid Pulse Modulation for mm-sized Implants," in IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits (JSSC), vol. 52, no. 11, pp. 3043-3055, Nov. 2017.
- S. Ha, A. Akinin, J. Park, C. Kim, H. Wang, C. Maier, P. P. Mercier, and G. Cauwenberghs, "Silicon-Integrated High-Density Electrocortical Interfaces," in Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 105, no. 1, pp. 11-33, Jan. 2017.
- C. Kim, S. Joshi, C. M. Thomas, S. Ha, L. E. Larson and G. Cauwenberghs, "A 1.3 mW 48 MHz 4 Channel MIMO Baseband Receiver With 65 dB Harmonic Rejection and 48.5 dB Spatial Signal Separation," in IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits (JSSC), vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 832-844, Apr. 2016.