- 연구실: 502호, E16-1
- 연구실명: 바이오 신경 인터페이스 연구실 (Bio and Neural Interfaces Laboratory)
- 2018 MIT 전기컴퓨터공학 박사
바이오/신경 인터페이스, 광유전학, 뇌공학용 나노소재, 신경조직공학
- 2019 ~ 현재
Assistant Professor, Bio and Brain Engineering, KAIST, Republic of Korea
- 2018 ~ 2019
Postdoctoral Associate, Research Laboratory of Electronics, MIT, USA
- Member, Materials Research Society (MRS)
- Member, Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES)
- Member, Society for Neuroscience (SfN)
- Member, Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS)
- Materials Research Society (MRS) Gold Award
- Helen Carr Peake Research Prize
- Regeneron Prize
- Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association (KSEA)-KUSCO Award
- 1. S. Park, Y. Guo, X. Jia, H. K. Choe, B. Grena, J. Kang, J. Park, C. Lu, A. Canales, R. Chen, Y. S. Yim, G. Choi, Y. Fink, and P. Anikeeva, “One-step Optogenetics with Multifunctional Flexible Polymer Fibers”, Nature Neuroscience, 20 (4), 612-619, 2017.
- 2. C. Lu*, S. Park*, T. J. Richner, A. Derry, I. Brown, C. Hou, S. Rao, J. Kang, C. T. Moritz, Y. Fink, and P. Anikeeva, “Flexible and stretchable nanowire-coated fibers for optoelectronic probing of spinal cord circuits”, Science Advances, 3 (3), e1600955, 2017. (*equally contributed)
- 3. S. Park, R. A. Koppes, U. P. Froriep, X. Jia, A. K. H. Achyuta, B. L. McLaughlin, and P. Anikeeva, “Optogenetic Control of Nerve Growth”, Scientific Reports, 5, 9669, 2015.
- 4. R. A. Koppes, S. Park, T. Hood, X. Jia, N. A. Poorheravi, A. H. Achyuta, Y. Fink, and P. Anikeeva, “Thermally Drawn Fibers as Nerve Guidance Scaffolds”, Biomaterials, 81, 27-35, 2016.
- 5. S. Park, G. Loke, Y. Fink, and P. Anikeeva, “Flexible Fiber-Based Optoelectronics for Neural Interfaces”, Chemical Society Reviews, 48, 1826-1852, 2019.
- 6. A. Canales*, S. Park*, A. Killas*, and P. Anikeeva, “Multifunctional Fibers as Tools for Neuroscience and Neuroengineering”, Accounts of Chemical Research, 51 (4), 829-838, 2018.
- 7. S. Park, J. A. Frank, and P. Anikeeva, “Silicon Biointerfaces for All Scales”, Nature Biomedical Engineering, 2 (7), 471, 2018.