- 연구실: 1102호, E16
- 연구실명: 단백질생물정보학 연구실 (Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Laboratory)
- 1998 Brown University 화학 박사
바이오정보학, 계산생물학, 분자모델링
Postdoctoral Researcher, Protein Informatics Group, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA
Postdoctoral Researcher, Laboratory for Research on the Structure of Matter, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- 1. Hong S, Kim D, "Computational characterization of chromatin domain boundary-associated genomic elements.", Nucleic Acids Res. 2017 Oct 13;45(18):10403-10414.
- 2. Hong, S, Kim, D, “Library of binding protein scaffolds (LibBP): a computational platform for selection of binding protein scaffolds”, BIOINFORMATICS, vol.32, no.11, pp.1709~1715, (2016)
- 3. S-C. Lee, K. Park, J. Han, J. Lee, H.J. Kim, S. Hong, W. Heu, Y. J. Kim, J-S. Ha, S-G Lee, H-K Cheong, Y.H. Jeon, D.Kim*, and H-S. Kim*, “Design of a binding scaffold based on variable lymphocyte receptors of jawless vertebrates by module engineering”, PNAS, 109(9):3299-3304 (2012).
- 4. I. Jung, S-K Kim, M. Kim, Y-M. Han, Y.S. Kim, D. Kim*, D. Lee*, “H2B monoubiquitylation is a 5 -enriched active transcription mark and correlates with exon-intron structure in human cells”, Genome Research, 22:1026-1035 (2012).
- 5. D.-U. Kim*, J. Hayles*, D. Kim*, et al., “Analysis of a genome-wide set of gene deletions in the fission yeast Schizosaccharomyces pombe”, Nature Biotechnology. 28:617-623 (2010)
- 6. K. Cho, D. Kim*, D. Lee*, “A feature-based approach to modeling protein-protein interaction hot spots”, Nucleic Acids Research, 37:2672-2687 (2009).
- 7. K. Park, D. Kim, “Localized network centrality and essentiality in the yeast protein interaction network”, Proteomics, 9:1543-1544 (2009). (Cover article)
- 8. S. Han, D. Kim, “Inference of Protein Complex Activities from Chemical-genetic Profile and its Applications: Predicting Drug-Target Pathways”, PLoS Comp. Biol., 4(8):e1000162 (2008).
- 9. K. Park, D. Kim, “Binding similarity network of ligand”, Proteins, 71:960-971 (2008). (Faculty of 1000, Must-Read)