- 연구실: 506호, E16-1
- Ph.D. in Psychology, Harvard University, USA, 2009
인지신경과학, 기억, 공간탐색, 인지발달/노화, 주의 , 인지 훈련
- 2017 ~ present
Assistant Professor, Department of Bio and Brain Engineering, KAIST
- 2013 ~ 2017
Assistant Professor, Cognitive Developmental Neuroscience Laboratory, Center for Mind/Brain Sciences, University of Trento, Italy
- 2015 ~ 2017
Visiting Research Associate, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Columbia University, USA
- 2010 ~ 2013
Post-Doctoral Fellow, Center for Mind/Brain Sciences, University of Trento, Italy
- 2010 ~ 2013
Visiting Research Associate, Department of Psychology, Harvard University, USA
- 2009 ~ 2010
Post-Doctoral Fellow, Department of Psychology, Harvard University, USA
- Symposium Organizer, Annual Meeting of the Vision Sciences Society, Tampa, FL.(2016)
- Symposium Chair and Organizer, Biennial meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development, Philadelphia, PA(2015)
- Conference Organizing Committee, Rovereto Workshop on Cognition and Evolution, Italy (2012~현재)
- Organizer, Developmental Journal Club, University of Trento(2015~현재)
- Organizer, Behavioral Neuroscience Seminar, University of Trento & Italian Institute of Technology(2015~현재)
수상 경력: 교내, 교외
- Best Poster Award, Workshop on Cognitive Modules & Interfaces, held in honor of Noam Chomsky’s Honorary Degree Ceremony, International School for Advanced Studies (SISSA), Trieste, Italy(2012))
- 1. Mayer, U., Bhushan, R., Vallortigara, G., & Lee, S. A. (2017). Representation of environmental shape in the hippocampal formation of the domestic chick (Gallus gallus), Brain Structure and Function, doi: 10.1007/s00429-017-1537-5.
- 2. Mastrogiuseppe, M., Bordignon, A., & Lee, S. A. (2017). What gestures reveal about cognitive deficits in Williams Syndrome. Developmental Neuropsychology, 42, 470-481.
- 3. Lee, S. A. (2017). The boundary-based view of spatial cognition: a synthesis. Current Opinion in Behavioral Sciences, 16, 58-65.
- 4. Lee, S. A. (2017). Spatial Mapping. Encyclopedia of Evolutionary Psychological Science, Eds. T. K. Shackelfordand & V. A. Weekes-Shakelford, Springer International Publishing, Cham, Switzerland.
- 5. Lee, S. A., Tucci, V., & Vallortigara, G. (2017). Spatial impairment and memory in genetic disorders: Insights from mouse models. Brain Sciences, 7(2), 17.
- 6. Jacobs, J., Miller, J., Lee, S. A., Coffey, T., Watrous, A., et al. (2016). Direct electrical stimulation of human entorhinal cortex impairs memory. Neuron, 92, 983-990.