- 연구실: 503호, E16-1
- 연구실명 : 신경기술 및 뇌매핑 연구실 (Laboratory for neurotechnology and brain network mapping)
- KAIST 생명과학 박사 (2011)
뇌신경공학 기술개발, 시스템 신경과학, 개개 세포 수준 brain mapping
- 2020 ~ 현재
Assistant Professor, Department of Bio and Brain Engineering, KAIST, Korea
- 2019 ~ 2020
Research Scientist, Picower Institute, Institute for Medical Engineering and Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA
- 2015 ~ 2019
Postdoctoral Fellow, Picower Institute, Institute for Medical Engineering and Sciences, MIT, USA
- 2013 ~ 2015
Postdoctoral Associate, Friedrich-Miescher Institute, Switzerland
- 2011 ~ 2013
Postdoctoral Associate, College of Natural Sciences, KAIST, Korea
- 2009 ~ 2010
Visiting Scholar, Korea Institute of Science and Technology, Korea
- Poster Award, New England Bioscience Society (2019)
- AkN Post-doctoral Award, Association of Korean Neuroscientists (2018)
- Best Oral Presentation, Korea Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (2010)
- Roy DS*, Park Y-G*, Ogawa SK*, Cho JH, Choi H, Kamensky L, Martin J, Chung K, Tonegawa S (2019) Brain-wide mapping of contextual fear memory engram ensembles supports the dispersed engram complex hypothesis. bioRxiv, 668483.
- Yun DH*, Park Y-G*, Cho JH*, Kamensky L, Evans NB, Albanese A, Xie K, Swaney J, Sohn CH, Tian Y, Zhang Q, Drummond G, Guan W, DiNapoli N, Choi H, Jung H-Y, Ruelas L, Feng G, Chung K (2019) Ultrafast immunostaining of organ-scale tissues for scalable proteomic phenotyping. bioRxiv, 660373.
- Swaney J, Kamensky L, Evans N, Xie K, Park Y-G, Drummond G, Yun DH, Chung K (2019) Scalable image processing techniques for quantitative analysis of volumetric biological images from light-sheet microscopy. bioRxiv, 576595
- Park Y-G*, Sohn CH*, Chen R*, McCue M, Yun DH, Drummond GT, Ku T, Evans NB, Oak HC, Trieu W, Choi H, Jin X, Lilascharoen V, Wang J, Truttmann MC, Qi HW, Ploegh HL, Golub TR, Chen S-C, Frosch MP, Kulik HJ, Lim BK, Chung K (2019) Protection of tissue physicochemical properties using polyfunctional crosslinkers. Nature Biotechnology, 37(1), pp 73–83 (Cover article)
- Ku T, Swaney J, Park J-Y, Albanese A, Murray E, Cho JH, Park Y-G, Mangena V, Chen J, Chung K (2016) Multiplexed and scalable super-resolution imaging of three-dimensional protein localization in size-adjustable tissues. Nature Biotechnology, 34(9), pp 973–981
- Murray E, Cho JH, Goodwin D, Ku T, Swaney J, Kim S-Y, Choi H, Park Y-G, Park J-Y, Hubbert A, McCue M, Vassallo S, Bakh N, Frosch MP, Wedeen VJ, Seung HS, Chung K (2015) Simple, scalable proteomic imaging for high-dimensional profiling of intact systems. Cell, 163(6), pp 1500–1514.
- Lee E*, Hong J*, Park Y-G, Chae S, Kim Y, Kim D (2015) Left brain cortical activity modulates stress effects on social behavior. Scientific Reports, 5(1), p 13342
- • Park Y-G, Choi JH, Lee C, Kim S, Kim Y, Chang K-Y, Paek SH, Kim D. (2015) Heterogeneity of tremor mechanisms assessed by tremor-related cortical potential in mice. Molecular Brain, 8(1), p 3
- Park Y-G, Choi JH, Lee C, Kim S, Kim Y, Chang K-Y, Paek SH, Kim D. (2015) Heterogeneity of tremor mechanisms assessed by tremor-related cortical potential in mice.
- Chang K-Y, Park Y-G, Park H-Y, Homanics GE, Kim J, Kim D (2011) Lack of CaV3. 1 channels causes severe motor coordination defects and an age-dependent cerebellar atrophy in a genetic model of essential tremor. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 410(1), pp 19–23
- Kim J, Woo J, Park Y-G, Chae S, Jo S, Choi JW, Jun HY, Yeom YI, Park SH, Kim KH, Shin H-S, Kim D (2011) Thalamic T-type Ca2+ channels mediate frontal lobe dysfunctions caused by a hypoxia-like damage in the prefrontal cortex. The Journal of Neuroscience, 31(11), pp 4063–4073
- Park Y-G*, Park H-Y*, Lee CJ, Choi S, Jo S, Choi H, Kim Y-H, Shin H-S, Llinas RR, Kim D (2010) CaV3.1 is a tremor rhythm pacemaker in the inferior olive. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 107(23), pp 10731–10736